Monday, July 4, 2016

Iguana wish you


More of the lizards I colored this week with my Zig Real Brush Color markers. I love this guy, even if everybody knows iguanas are bright green! He's coming, I promise!

The iguana and the sentiment are from Pretty Cute Stamps' Leapin' Lizards set. The background is an old experiment I had in my scrap box, blended with Distress Inks and a Tim Holtz stencil. 

Now, just keeping it real. this is what my work desk really looks like. 100% a mess. If you look carefully you can see the green iguana I colored, kind of southeast of the actual card. LOL. 

Happy 4th of July, everyone!


For anyone who is still reading, wow, thanks! My question for you all is, does the size of the photo matter to you? I keep them less than 600 pixels in either direction so I won't go over my limit for Blogger. I also put most of my photos on Flickr at the same size. I think Flickr's size limits are a lot more generous. Should I make larger versions of the photos for Flickr? Does anyone care?

5 comments:

Janet said...

This is so cute! love your stenciled background and how you colored the reptile!

LaVon Hall said...

I always save my photos for flickr and my blog at the same 600 pixels. I read that off of someones recommendations and have been doing it since. Seems to work for me. Love your cards thanks for sharing them with the LOVE group on flickr. Don't forget to check out the monthly challenge.

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is super cute, and I love the stencilled background! I have to admit I've never worried about the size of my photos and often post pics between 500 kb and 1 mb. Your pics look great! Thank you for joining us for the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge this month! Hope to see you again :) DT Karla

Unknown said...

Too cute,the colors are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for this months challenge!

Lisa Norris said...

What an amazing card! Thank you so much for joining our Pretty Cute Stamps Summertime Challenge! :)