Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Birthday Gang

Well, it started off as an entry into a challenge, but before it was done it disqualified itself.

All of these critters had been previously colored and cut, and were sitting in my "critter bowl". All of them are from various My Favorite Things stamp sets. The challenge, from MFT, was to use stamps from 3 different sets. No problem there. I had most of it glued together when I realized I had used another company's sentiments. These are from TAWS. Also, that tall spiky grass is from a die I cannot ID by company. And, I'm sure the paper is from Lawn Fawn.

Oh well, when I mix it up I really mix it up. I should have put the shark in, after all.

The giraffe, lion and monkey are from MFT's Sweet Safari. The frog is from Witch Way Is the Candy, the llama is from Llama Love, and the moose is from Warm and Fuzzy Friends. Most of the animals were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, except the llama, which I really don't remember how he's colored.

I still have a lot of critters in the bowl. I have room for another short critter there on the left, so I may be back with a revision, later. Watch this space.

No comments: