Thursday, February 8, 2018

No, not typical at all!

Well, the color combo of pink and black went over so well with the monster card that I did it again! 

My monster card was a featured card on MFT's "You've Been Spotted" this week. Woo hoo!

This cute little typewriter is from Simon Says Stamp's Foodie Friends set, which was part of the Limited Edition Valentine kit . I'm still wondering why I got the kit, wondering how to use the cute, but very flat stickers, etc. More on that dilemma to follow, my friends.

The typewriter was colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on mixed media paper, for the Daily Marker's 30 day coloring challenge. The pink blob on the white panel is Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick. Yes, another atypical Valentine. There's more in the pipe, too.

No comments: