Sunday, February 18, 2018

One (or two) more "Valentines" and then I quit.


Just a couple more valentines from THE KIT and then I'm done with it until next year. I may use the stamp, though. I just hope I have learned my lesson and really study the contents of the kit to see why I must have them.  Stickers are not big in my book and I should have known that.

Speaking of stickers, here's one of a unicorn that I put on some of the patterned paper from the kit. I turned the pink rectangle into a banner with a V shaped die and some more patterned paper. I slapped on another banner sticker for the sentiment, and a row of hearts, just because.


The kit is the Limited Edition Valentine Kit 2018 from Simon Says Stamp. Here is a picture of the kit, and I believe it is out of stock, but you can still get the bits of it separately, which is what I should have done. Oh well.



No comments: