Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Beary good greetings!

In keeping with the theme of using up images I've already created, here are 2 friendly bears waving you a beary good birthday!

The bears are from My Favorite Things' Polar Bear Pals set, and are colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The card base was stamped with the fish bucket in Versamark, and the sentiment was heat embossed for a little texture. Everything is flat to send through the mail.

I have a bunch of these bears pre-colored, except for their scarves. I decided to do the scarves after I chose the other card colors. I'm glad I did, because I never would have thought to do a brown scarf on a polar bear, LOL.

Even the snow was pre-cut and hanging out in my desktop bowl of miscellaneous stuff. I wonder what will get my (short) attention next?

No comments: