Sunday, January 22, 2017

Random thank you notes.


Today's entries are random thank-you notes I made with leftover flowers I colored last week. These are all on Kraft colored bases. The flower above is My Favorite Things' Fancy Flowers, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, and the two cards below feature flowers cut with MFT's Stitched Flower dies and water colored with my Mission Gold set. The background on the bottom part was tone on tone stamping with Versamark.

The script thanks is from The Alley Way Stamp's Jibber Jabber set. It's an oldie but goodie.


And here, completely off-topic, is a picture of me and my badly colored sign at the West Palm Beach Women's Rally yesterday.  I was trying to use my Sharpies up, and at least 2 of them DID seem to dry up on me.  When it comes time to making more protest signs, I'll use my Brother Scan N Cut to make the letters bigger and tidier. I'm not afraid of glue!


Hey, how about the felt ears on my bucket hat? It was WAY too hot for knit hats here in south Florida.


1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a pretty set of thank you cards.
Love the hat :-) xxx