Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy new year, and clean off that desk!!

I have a lot of colored images waiting to be used on cards. These dinosaurs have been patiently waiting since some time in 2014. No kidding.

The are from The Alley Way Stamps' Livin' Fossils and Stomper. I remember coloring them and fussy cutting them, but then I put them in the plastic box. You know, the one with divided sections so 

I can categorize all the cut out images I have to use. That's how bad it is.
Here's a few of the images I haven't even gotten into the box yet:

I envy those paper crafters who keep their colored images in a bowl on their desks and actually use up the images in a timely manner. Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution, to use up or FILE away images in the same month I make them. That chef has been hanging around since at least August.

No comments: